Some place nice to get stuck in....







Friday, March 4, 2016

Tom had the pleasure of a bear feast at the home of one of the guys from church.   He had joined a bunch of guys to bear hunt last fall, and the one that actually shot the bear shared it with  all the other guys for a guys afternoon out dinner.
While he ate wild food over the weekend, I was busy making dinners to freeze for the week. I could not believe I had been summoned for jury duty AGAIN!  this is like, the fourth time.   I went online and filled out everything.  Then, looking again over the paperwork, I noticed the parking was different. Come to find out, it was Federal court in Big Town!  Well, figuring I had to drive in at least once, it would definitely be an all day affair.  I didn't want to mess around with dinners.  And the animals!  What about the dogs going crazy in the cages?  They have been in them for as much as four hours, but not all day.   Stress!
So I was to call in after 5 and see when I was to go.  Wait...all that prep and now they recording says they don't need me?   Great!  Now I have it easy for dinners this coming week!
There  will be more than enough because Jess is always late and on Fridays she is doing Kids Night Out at the new location of the gym closer to work.  She is doing that Fridays until the track starts I guess.
I decided it was time to cut my hair.  Then I put sponge rollers in it.  Oh, my!   Well, hello 1980's!   Guess I'll stick to the perm curls instead.

No comments: