Some place nice to get stuck in....







Saturday, February 20, 2016

I was so excited about going to see the Women of Faith on the big screen.  I thought it would be a lot of testimonies from the women.  I knew it wouldn't be quite like the real thing as those tickets cost up to $100 and these were at the theater for $15.  
I felt terrible when I found out it was a documentary about the whole WOF program.  Only a tidbit of testimony, but more a background of its founding.   I felt bad as I had ask Sabrina if she wanted to go and it was a bust.
I had a lot of fun with her afterwards though.  We went out to Hoss' for lunch.   It was nice just to sit and talk with her for a while before we headed home.   I know she is busy with kids and life, I remember all to well how time flies, but it would be nice to do things more often.

No comments: