Some place nice to get stuck in....







Monday, May 2, 2016

Lots and lots of rain!  I am glad we bought new brown tarps to hang on the porch.  It sure brought out all the leaves and made things green right up.   Also left puddles.  You can see the front pasture is mud, the back sprouting grass.
It doesn't take much to overload water in the trees.  Most of the maples have fungus growing on them.
Some things like the rain.  Like the blueberries.  They are loaded!
Grandma Talbot's tree sprouted leaves too!
How much neater the end of the driveway looks without all the scrap metal and rotting wood!
Chickens don't like the wet ground
and neither did the old barn. 
We are tearing it down soon, but the OSB decided to come down sooner.  I went and pulled off most of the front.  Now it looks more like a shed than an abandoned building.
After the dreary morning, I came in and did the laundry, made bread, and made another batch of OOpsiE  bread.  No carb fluff matter.
It doesn't taste to bad and you can make sandwiches with it.  I tried putting tuna in between and it was tasty.
I hit my goal of losing 15 pounds Saturday and want to keep it off!

No comments: