Some place nice to get stuck in....







Sunday, January 31, 2016

Getting things straightened out, Saturday morning Tom finally got all the paperwork done and now has his new car.  Still needing inspected soon, it doesn't seem to need much more than a little body work. 
We went to Ken's for birthday celebrations featuring Noah, stopped at a friends place he just opened for a drink, and headed home.  A long weekend!  I wasn't feeling up to par Sunday night but managed to hold out until Tommy came home to have cake and his gift.  Jess had been out all day with friends so the cake was barely out of the oven when he ate it.  I can't believe I had the 28 candles to put on it.  It really smoked when he blew it out!

It was an uneventful long weekend with Tom off on his Friday.   He took a minute or two to take the blower off the stove and clean it out.
I thought I had done a fairly good job keeping it clean, but with double cylinders on each side, I just couldn't get to the inner one.  I'm glad those are clear now.  The air is really moving!








No comments: