Some place nice to get stuck in....







Friday, April 1, 2016

This is no April fools. 
After having everyone here for Easter dinner, a casual dinner, it took me most of the night to clean up.
Then Monday morning I felt the repercussions of the walk we took.  By noon I called Tom and told him I was SICK.  Very SICK.   It had felt like I was hit with an old fashioned, heavy duty clothes iron.  All over my body.  Everywhere.   It took me down for 4 days.  I went to bed when he came home on Monday and didn't really eat for four days.   I had him bring me 100% cranberry juice to drink because I knew that would be good for my kidneys since I didn't want to eat or drink anything.   This being the 5th day, I am feeling better.  Now it is settling into my nose and chest.  Not to bad though.  I can handle that.

No comments: