Some place nice to get stuck in....







Monday, April 11, 2016

Feeling miserable, I had the nursery on Sunday.   I was so glad the kids were few and well behaved!
Jess had a field trip this week.  Work paid for her to go get a food certification through a class that was being offered.  This way she can be the head honcho at the food court at the track this year.
I had finally got Bennie to come and do the horses.  It had been six months.  They were bad, but not as bad as they could have been.  They will grow faster now that summer is coming, so I made two more appointments to guarantee that they get done on time.  I know they won't be worn down like they should because Jessalyn doesn't ride hardly at all.
It's going to be a little scary to ride in the woods now.  Our friend up the way had a rabid coon come out and attack three of her horses.   Two had rabies shots, the other did not.  They gave it boosters and it will be quarantined for 6 months to the property.  Then a few miles west of here over the line, a guy she rides with had his two labs out and they were attacked by another rabid coon.
I told Tom they have a mobile clinic coming the end of the month, and I would like to order shots online for the cats.  I know horses should be done too.   I hope I don't see wild things!

No comments: