Some place nice to get stuck in....







Friday, January 22, 2016


It was a bitter cold morning this morning.  I had a chance to get things situated before heading up to the neighbors to visit so Diana could get some shopping done. Tommy left right before I did because I don't want to leave him here when I go away.  It's just less to worry about with all the animals and stuff.  I went up late morning, but in the early afternoon I was still there.  Tommy called wanting to know where the title was to his car because he was making arrangements to get it towed.  I was surprised because I thought he didn't have a key.
I happened to pass him on our road when I was headed home.  I told him to turn on his headlights and told him I didn't think he had a key.  He said he really didn't, but didn't want a scene while I was up at the neighbors.  He told me his window was unlocked and that is how he got in. 
We screw the screens in because they are so flimsy.  I saw where he came in the mudroom and made a mess of the tools looking for a screwdriver, I guess.   In the house I found where he came in and made a big wet puddle on the floor.  He got into the cabinet for his title but it must have been the wrong one first because folders were hanging out of the one drawer.   I see he made a mess in the kitchen and then left more water in the livingroom where he must have sat on the couch to eat. 
About dinner time is was getting dark, so I wanted to close all the blinds and curtains in the bedrooms.  I thought it was exceptionally drafty in his room around the window.
It must have been locked because he busted in .













Not only did he break in, he broke the plastic casing to hold in the window as well as the wood trim around the window.  Not the decorative wood, but the actual piece that holds it in.

Tom and I were the only ones here for dinner time so there weren't that many dishes.   As I was doing that chore, I noticed that $20 was missing off the fridge.  He  took that too.  Admittedly.
He claims his car broke down that afternoon in Big Town so he stayed with his dad for the night.  They are to pick the car up somewhere out there.

Done here.  I am so done.







No comments: